Cycle to Work Scheme
1. Add the e-bike or e-cargobike and any optional extras and accessories you wish to order to your cart
2. E-bikes and e-cargobikes are covered by the Cycle to Work Scheme up to the value of €1,500 (e-bikes) or €3,000 (e-cargobikes). If you select a bike worth more than the allowance, the balance must be paid during cart check out;
3. Once you have completed our check-out steps we will email you an invoice for the balance to be paid by your employer;
4. Once your employer pays that balance, we will send you a confirmation email and our customer care team will arrange a delivery time with you for collecting your bike from our city centre workshop
All of Bleeper's e-bikes and e-cargobikes can be collected (assembled & ready to ride) from our Dublin City Centre workshop. We offer free delivery within Dublin and we also provide nationwide delivery via a courier service. The cost of nationwide delivery varies depending on the size of the product, so please contact us for more information.
If you change your mind you can return a product to us, but you must notify us within 7 days of your purchase. We cannot accept returned goods if they have been used or damaged. Please see our Terms of Purchase for more information about our Returns Policy.
All of Bleeper's new e-bikes and e-cargobikes come with a 12-month warranty as standard, along with the manufacturers' warranties. Please see our Terms of Purchase for more information about our warranty.
Compact & Robust
The Yuba Kombi E5 combines the familiar riding style of a traditional bike with the load-carrying capacity of a cargo bike. The compact long tail geometry results in a very robust frame that can still carry two child passengers - or one adult passenger. The Kombi E5 is an ideal cargo bike for those who don’t have access to the storage space needed for a ‘box’ type cargo bike.
Keeping Your Precious Cargo Safe
There are a range of accessories and attachments for the Kombi E5 which enable it to carry passengers of all ages - from infants up to adults. As well as benches and seats, you can also set up your Kombi E5 with sturdy racks and baskets, enabling you to carry all kinds of goods, such as your weekly grocery shopping! The Kombi E5 can carry a total payload (including rider) of up to 200kg.
High End Components
The Yuba Kombi E5 has excellent components to ensure a comfortable and safe riding experience. This includes:
- Shimano Steps E5000, 40Nm Torque, 250W Mid-Drive Motor
- Shimano 36V, 11.6Ahr 418Wh Battery
- hydraulic Shimano Alivio Disc Brakes
- Integrated Front and Rear Lights, Powered Off The Battery
- Electric Assist LCD Display Control Module
Along with the standard components, the Yuba Kombi E5 can be further customised with a wide range of optional extras to adapt to your needs and enhance your user experience. This includes a variety of seats and hold-ons for rear passengers, as well as a rain tent to cover the rear passengers.
25km/h Max. Speed
45 Km Per Charge
Battery capacity 418Wh
The Kombi E5 offers an ideal and practical format, which adapts to all needs and budgets. The model for city dwellers who want to try the cargo adventure, but with a smooth ride!
Shimano Steps E5000 Motor
Capable of carrying up to 200kg, the Kombi E5 has nothing to envy the rest of the Yuba family. Powered by a Shimano Steps E5000 motor and a 418 Wh battery it will accompany the most urbanites through their daily adventures. Thanks to a very fast handling, it will surprise by its robustness and its maneuverability in urban environment.
Robust and compact
The Kombi E5’s two 24″ wheels with Maxxis 2.5 tires and Chromoly steel frame offer excellent handling. The Shimano Alivio hydraulic brakes and Shimano 11-36 Altus 9-speed derailleur give the Kombi E5 a ride quality that is fit for purpose and provide a sense of security, even when the bike is loaded.
HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
Feel free to leave your questions to us. We will reply you within 24 hours!