Our Parking Fines Are Going Up
From the 3rd of May 2021, Bleeper will be increasing our Parking Fines - but here's the good news: The overwhelming majority of our Bleeper users have nothing to worry about!
Our records show that there is a 98.5% compliance rate with our parking rules, so a big thanks from us to all the people who are parking their Bleepers properly.
Bleeper bikes which are not parked correctly can cause the following issues:
- They can create a hazard for other people, especially disabled people or visually impaired people.
- Bleepers not parked at Sheffield Stands are in violation of our licence agreement with the local authorities.
- Our staff have to remove & re-park these bikes, and that costs us money.
The rule of thumb for parking a Bleeper is that if the bike rack is a ‘Sheffield Stand’ rack, located on public property (street), and is within our Purple Zone then you can park a Bleeper there and you do not have to worry about fines from us.
The new parking fines are as follows:
- Parked outside our Purple Zone: Increasing to €20 (from€15)
- Not at a designated bike rack inside our Purple Zone: Increasing to €15 (from €10)
- Chain not attached to a bike rack: Increasing to €15 (from€10)
- Inconsiderate parking: Increasing to €20 (from €15)
If you feel you have received a fine in error, please contact us and we will be happy to investigate further.
For further information please visit our Parking Fines webpage.